Saturday, November 22, 2008

Complaint / Dispute of FOIA

Complaint/Dispute of FOIA – Credit Reporting (AFRICAN AMERICANS)

Walter Louis Ellis, DOB: April 23, 1938 / Birth Place: Leslie, WV (Negro)

Enclosed are documents, recordings to support complaints to the Department of Justice that statements and items on my FOIA reports are false and misleading. The FBI and Justice Department fail to remove or correct these discrepancies, see: www.uedcdwb.blogspot.com

These false statements and entries have caused me considerable harm since appearing on my FOIA reports to my knowledge since early 1990, see: http://www.justiceforblacks.blogspot.com/

Due to my being an activist, involved with Move-On.com etc., I have been denied due process in being able to obtain a FOIA report indicating my true identity.

I request that all items negative to me be removed from this and other reports until such time that the Department of Justice supplies my true and correct identity as previously asked. See: (attached documents and recordings).

Dispute:
These discrepancies should be deleted from this and all reports in the interest of Justice. See: http://www.uedcdwb.blogspot.com/
Enclosed also is documents, recordings to support complaints to the Department of Justice that items, criminal records that appear on my FOIA reports are fraudulent and false. Due to my involvement with move-on and other activist organizations, I am not able to receive a FOIA report with my identity. I ask that all items that are negative to the identity of Walter Louis Ellis, DOB: 4/23/38, Leslie, WV, an African American (Negro) be removed from this and other reports. Recordings enclosed will indicate my requests for the FBI and Department of Justice to investigate my complaint.

No comments: